Well, I finally updated my Blackberry OS on my Blackberry 8100 Curve. The upgrade was very easy to do...all I did was open the Blackberry Desktop Manager and plugged in my phone to my computer. The software automatically recommended the update, and I just pressed go. My phone did stop responding after all the software was reinstalled, and I had to do a reset on it, but once it came back on, the update continued by loading all of my data.
So far I'm loving the updates. What I've noticed so far:
* Text is easier to read on all the screens due to the font change (seems bold almost all the time)
* OS responds faster in general
* Email features all started working
* Address book seems faster and cleaner interface
* Browser is MUCH improved, with a google search bar, and a more browser like experience
I'll update this post as I find more things I like/dislike about the new OS