Thursday, August 7, 2008

PDA Turned Wifi Touchpad

Yesterday I found a really cool app called Stylish for the Windows Mobile platform, which is what my HP iPaq HX 4700 runs. It's a great little application that turns your whole PDA into a touchpad that connects to your computer via Wifi, so you can connect to any computer on your network, and you get the range of your Wifi network. It works great! And now I use it as a remote contorl for my computer that I have hooked up to my TV for watching on Demand TV like Lost, Heroes, My name is Earl, and lots of other TV shows from ABC.com, Fox.com, and NBC.com.

Here's the link to the Stylish app: http://www.handango.com/PlatformProductDetail.jsp?siteId=1&platformId=2&N=96806&productId=128136


Oh, I almost forgot, you can use it as a digital whiteboard too!

No comments: